Saturday, January 24, 2015

SPEECHLESS......A surprise gift that has changed our life...

For those of you who know me I'm not often at a loss of words.  Like hardly ever.
But as I have gone over yesterday in my mind, over and over, all I can come up with so far is Speechless....
I try to find words to adequately fit yesterday and my feelings and they seem to all jumble together.
So I will try as best I can to find the right words to express the feelings I have been feeling. ( luckily the pics say it best this time, I'm an emotional girl and I wear my emotion on my sleeve, or face;)
I can truly say that I have dreamed of feeling really surprised. I usually have some sort of control over situations I guess, or I think I do at least!:)
But this time, I can honestly say I was SHOCKED! I had so many emotions rush through my body.
It felt unreal and like I seriously must be in the beginning of some weird dream, usually when I convince myself it's a dream I do some silly, funky thing because it's MY DREAM and I like to have some fun.... Well I'm really super glad I didn't start stripping down or dancing like I'm a rockstar, or performing front hand springs for the homeless,  because this dream was REAL LIFE!!!!
It seemed so unreal and as I looked around I was so overwhelmed. I love people! I love our town! I felt dizzy, a little nauseous,  I felt exuberating excitement and was going to possibly  throw up!;) I felt small bouts of guilt and sadness knowing there are people who don't have hardly anything and I just want to give them EVERYTHING! I gotta say, I felt a little inadequate.
I felt overwhelming gratitude for everyone who has helped us with our not so normal endevours.
I think that's why I lack words, I'm overwhelmed with feelings for each person who has contributed, supported, reached out, and for those who have gone out of their way to make a HUGE DREAM of mine come true!!
How do I thank you all?!
I can't express the excitement of each one of our kids here who have not left the big VAN OF LOVE alone! They have room to move and the coolest part... WE CAN ALL GO PLACES TOGETHER!!! We don't have to have a train of cars following each other anymore!!
So sincerely, thank you, ALL of you!  We plan to pay it forward and can't wait to start our non profit and help do this for other families! We have big plans and dreams and I know dreams can come true if you believe and do good things!
I love you Jess, I have the best sister in the world. My brother in law is one of the coolest guys I know and always so supportive and coming up with good ideas and resourceful. My parents are rock solid and have taught us how to follow our Savior, to be true and honest, and to  serve with a smile.
Our friends and family are the BEST!
Switch Point, Steven Wade, Elevation Fitness, Utah Foster Care, the Stirling Family, St. George News...
Thank you.
I will drive it proud!:) ~ Tiffany McDonald http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2015/01/24/can-friends-family-charity-surprise-foster-parents-with-a-12-passenger-van/#.VMQKyUZHaJJ






No comments:

Post a Comment